Miracle Micro Infusion Facial
What does the Miracle Micro Infusion Facial (AKA MMI facial) do?
The Miracle micro infusion facial is the “red carpet facial.” This procedure is the perfect solution for those who want smooth, glowing skin without downtime. The microinfusion will target fine lines and wrinkles, smooth crow’s feet, refine pores, target pigmentation, acne scarring, dryness, tone, texture, boost hydration and luminosity for a glow that lasts up to 4 weeks.
What cocktail ingredients in the Miracle Micro Infusion Facial?
At the Face Forward Houston, your treatment will be customized to your specific skin needs.
- Hyaluronic acid for super hydration, firmness, elasticity and texture. Superficial acne scarring can be treated with micro-hyaluronic gels
- Neuro Toxins to shrink pore size and reduce sebum production. Reduces redness from rosacea and overactive capillaries.
- Pigment reducers to prohibit the melanin response. Discoloration is reduced.
- Growth factors to stimulate the skin for improved healing, ideal for use after laser treatments, growth factors help to maintain collagen levels.
- Vitamins vitamin B complex to improve the condition of the skin, help rosacea, acne, eczema, dermatitis, hyper pigmentation, sun-damaged, aging and dry skin.
- Vitamin C+E complex to help prevent free radical damage, improve skin tone and texture, enhanced skin brightness for a more youthful appearance.
- Platlet Rich Plasma or PRP – Rejuvenates the skin by micro-infusing your own blood plasma into your skin, to stimulate cell growth and collagen production, improve complexion and texture.
What is the difference between MMI facial and Microneedling?
The needles of the Red Carpet facial (MMI) are much shorter than with regular microneedling. These needles only penetrate the skin a fraction of a millimeter. The depth is enough to infuse the serums, neurotoxin, and growth factors into the skin, but not deep enough to cause damage. The MMI facial may cause slight redness for 1 day, but patients are runway ready in 2-3 days. It not only improves the texture of the skin through the direct effect on the tiny needle punctures, but it also delivers specialized products through special channels in the tiny, hollowed up microneedles directly into the skin. Regular microneedling does require some downtime, and the results are seen by repeated treatments over time. The microinfusion produces quick results with almost no downtime.
The miracle microinfusion is great for sensitive skin, and to treat sensitive areas such as around the eyes.
Can you wash your face after MMI facial?
We advise no make-up until the next day, we advise not to wash the face for at least 8 hours after the MMI facial treatment. No swimming, saunas or steam rooms. Non-comedogenic sunscreens can be applied. Skin Serums can be applied before bed.
What kind of skin is not suitable for an MMI facial?
The MMI facial is safe for all skin types and all skin colors. Because the needles are very superficial there is no risk of hyperpigmentation or scarring.
MMI facial will not be administered on sunburned skin. Area to be treated must be clean and free of any lotion, makeup, and sunscreen. These must be completely washed off prior to treatment. No area to be treated should receive any type of chemical peel for 2 weeks before or after treatment.
Does it hurt?
The procedure is virtually pain free. Many patients opt to use numbing cream for 15-20 minutes before the procedure to ensure an entirely comfortable procedure. The skin of the face is cleansed, and the chosen ingredients are placed in the sterile tube of MMI facial device. Patients are relaxed and pain free throughout the procedure.
Not suitable for active Acne, pregnant and breastfeeding women, broken skin and infections.
Your Miracle Micro Infusion Facial treatment will be performed in Dr. Regina Rodman‘s office located in Houston, TX